Why Should Company
Apply for No Objection Letter
Companies in Penang which received
‘Interim Manufacturing License Approval’ from MITI / MIDA.
According to the ‘Interim Manufacturing License Approval Letter’, MITI / MIDA requires the applicant(s) to obtain a ‘No Objection Letter (NOL) from Penang State Authority before the Manufacturing License can be awarded by MITI / MIDA.
1. Please Sign In or Sign Up to apply
2. Complete the eNOL registration
3. Ensure all required supporting documents are attached:
• Form 9, 24 and 49 and relevant company registration documents
• A copy of the Interim Manufacturing License Approval Letter from MITI / MIDA
• A copy of Land Title Search / Land Conversion Approval (search done within 12 months)
• A copy of Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC) or Occupancy Certificate (OC)
• A copy of Sale & Purchase / Tenancy Agreement
• A copy business licence form local authority (MBPP/MBSP)
InvestPenang is a non-profit entity of the State Government with the sole purpose of promoting investments within Penang. InvestPenang aims to sustain, rejuvenate and further promote business activity through continued investments and at the same time explore new growth areas which are profitable. InvestPenang is staffed with experienced and capable talent who facilitates investments with unparalled dedication.
In essence, InvestPenang performs the following functions to ensure sustainable development:
Penang's steady growth prospects
and sound governance provide a conducive environment for investment,
making Penang the preferred destination.